Tuesday 1 May 2018

Yadi yadi yadah complex title that meant to make you Google words for every blog posted...

Why in the name of bullshit would I always update my DAMN blog at the time where I supposed to sleep and wake up early like a good boy? Maybe it is just the hour where I can get to type my crappy updates over.

I honestly think that I should make a new blog honestly, since this blog supposed to only account the changes I experienced after getting into a relationship with that girl. How are we you ask? Normal. She's doing the intern she doesn't like and I'm failing my subjects because I don't fucking now myself. If I only could say one thing about my girl is that, I'm really hoping that she would do the job she likes in the future, or else the family I'm getting in the future will be full of anger and sadness. That's all about it that I wish my lover would change over the period of time in the future.

Currently I'm planning to go to a grad school, which requires 3 recommendation letters. 2 is ready, just need 1 more, and currently I'm trying to beg one of my professor to get me into her research lab. And yes, I'll be working in 2 different labs. I really hope that this goes well, and with that, I only have to worry about my GPA, personal letter and sex... I meant GRE exam.

Working in two damn labs and take excessive classes, am I mentally disabled? To be honest I do mentally act differently than other people, but yes. I decided to open my mind into working in 2 labs because I have a current lab mate that does the same thing. And let me tell you this one thing, if you are Joan, you better not read the following and make assumptions or blah.

So there s this one girl in my lab. I'm just gonna label her as J. So... What so special about this girl you ask? Oh, by the way, I already white font the following as I'm typing,. I literally cannot see what I'm typing loll. Oh I see the red line appearing out of no where, that means I am typing something and.... you know what, I don't even know why I'm not writing things in black first before highlighting everything into white. Sometimes I wonder why I even want to write this. But hey, I'm clearly not making any typos from just now, except the loll thing... the computer does not know what loll means... Back to the story. This girl, she's weird. when I say weird, I really meant that she is weird, in term of "good/unique" way?  When I refer a weird girl, I would meant that this person is unlike any other girls that I've met. For example, girls , as I know, would blow their nose quietly because they tend to keep their image good. But this girl does not. Maybe that's not so impressive loll, but for me that's something. This shows that she is one of those people who is not into caring about their appearance as much to others; hence they are not the "normal" girls you would see around. And you would ask me who are the examples of the people who I consider "weird" ? One of them is definitely you (if you are Joan). She is also interesting in a way that she does not do what many other people here would do, which is to go to a frat and drink till wasted. I actually thought that she would have visited the Greek Row atleast once, but when I asked her, she said never. Now that's something. Also what makes me think that she is interesting is that she likes to do things just because of curiosity. Let me clarify that statement, curiosity in terms of scientific way... not... ya. Like that other day, she recovered excess gels from the lab, she looked at me and said she wanted to throw it into liquid nitrogen. Now that's some behavior I rarely see around in my life. When I saw it, I also had the same idea of throwing it into the liquid nitrogen, just for the sake of lollz. But yea, we did it anyway and the result was quite off the prediction,as the gel literally made 3 different states after freezing. The states are jelly-semi jelly-iced. Apparently they can go into a semi-jelly state... which was really interesting for us. Other than that.... I'm also not too sure if she have many friends. I mean I have not known her for a long time (literally a few months and weeks, but the effective days (where I directly communicate with her) is less than 6 hours.). All goes fine and well, but what what she did today made me thought about something extraordinary. No , not those kind of extra ordinary, even though I don't know what you are thinking about, but she reminded me of the girl from the 1st blog. Oh by the way, the girl from the first blog is currently in Hong Kong and soon is transferring to Singapore... Nanyang I think? I don't remember since I don't remember. So what did she do to make me remember that god forsaken woman? She waited for me . Wait what?  I mean, by waiting for me makes me remember the past? Well... That girl (from the 1st blog) we used to walk together to after classes together to classes. She would wait by the door and look at me. It was.... something that I treasured strongly before. Eversince that woman, no body really waited me after classes and walk with me to any place any more.  What abotut Joan? She would run to her "cool kids" after classes and I would got o my super duper ultra mega tera giga cool friends. You know what, I'm suck in writing story right now because I really can't see what I have or have not typed yet. So before I create anymore goddamn confusion, basically after lab meeting yesterday, as I packed my stuff and head off, she was "maybe" waited for me to go out of the class, so that we can walk off together. Maybe that was not done intentionally, but that really made me think of the moments I had before. I know ya'll probably be sayin that she would not do the second time and let alone third, but it was just fun to remember the past ya? So you mother fucker should just shut your godman mouth and connect that with some anus of other people to make yourself be a better human centipede. I am quite free in typing these words because I literally can't see them. I can see many red lines now, but I'm not going to change them until I finish writin this fucking masterpiece. But yea... referring back to that girl., probably she already has someone and stuff or some life that I would not be able to join in. By that means she could be one of those "cool kids" which is not what I'm good at. I just want to be friend with her though, no more than that. A very interesting person to be friends with. But again... I don't know if being with friends itself is not going to be healthy for my currently relationship with my darl. Who knows I might fall like a retard with this person and stuff, since she is so unique and weird...and reminded me so much of the times when I first hang out with Joan. So many moments that were almost similar..... Kindda reminded me of what she did today. She couldn't open her soda can because she .... oh yea, she's a fingernail nibbler (people who bites their fingernails you dimwit). That's why she couldn't open her can soda. But I kind of not convinced that her fingernail was the problem because I trimmed mine the other day and I could still open the can easily. Maybe she was trying to open it from another angle or something. And what's funny is that she sits like a slav roadster and drink her soda infront of the lab loll ( no drinking in lab).  If you don't know, Slav roadster squats basically... keep updated in your memes boy.  Kindda cute as well when she waves her hand at me while drinking outside of the lab whenever I look at ther. Who could not smile looking at someone squatting outside the lab drinking ? WTF. I literally wrote so much that all I could see from this blog thing is just empty spaces and some floaty red lines. Oh, just for memory keeping here, on Sunday, she was here (in lab) with me and offered me a drive home. Before that we went for grocery shopping and..... yadi yadi yadah complex title that meant to make you Google words for every blog posted. And darl,if you wonder why I never tell you this, is because when I was trying to tell you, you changed topic, so i dropped topic also. You were taking about how you had a nightmare about this story where the dinner (prom or something?), I was with other girl, and you were holding hands with a girl. I said that "you dream may want to tell you something," when I was beginning to share the story, you putus the topic and change with the trip that you wanna go in around Malaysia. Don't marah me cuz these things happened just today. 

That's all folk. I gotta fucking sleep now, or else I would be sick and sick and not happy. Oh by the way guys, if you don't make your Zebrafish sex often, they would get sad and not sex in the future. Learned that from my professor today.

Yadi yadi yadah complex title that meant to make you Google words for every blog posted...