Wednesday 2 May 2018

If you let me fly, I fly

Hai guys, it's you boyfriend doge. Ya'll know what? I aint going to go with some complex title anymore since whatever I am writing is already off topic from the intended use of this "Season 2" page. So yea, if you don't like my new title, which is the most cliche title that I gave without any relation to whatsoever I am going to type, then you are free to fuck on.

It's been a while since I get onto this blog shit... But I decide to record my current memory so that my future self can look at the me writing this shit and be like "nani the fuck." So... what was I going to type again?... Oh, you asking why I still use the old blogging system and not using something like wordpress or... Wordpress? It's because this shit is less famous, and probably gonna die in far future, I can write what ever bullshit here and no one could trace his/her real identity. I honestly not expecting any of you guys to even know me though. I have multiple emails and multiple Facebook account and name and blah and fuck.

Let's go with something of the past. Sheldon. Been a while since I said that name. He was one of my "blood" who decided to ditch me over for some of his own paranoia thingy. He wrote me a damn letter saying that he wanted to end the friendship, but all I did was laughing while reading the letter. Damn it. Why the heck would he want to end a friendship that was over 8 years? Well I saw this Facebook post that says " if you are friends for 9 years," it will be forever. Maybe we were just 1 year lacking. Close, but eh. But seriously though, it's really weird to decide by himself that he want to end friendship. Now you ask me, what I did I do wrong? All I did was entering into the world of dating, that's all, and he decided to take it as "abandonment" and that I no longer wish to friend with him. It's hard to make things like how I wanted during those times. My parents were apeshitting about my college transfer, and leaving the GF that I just owned for several months. In the end, we spend more times apart than together. How sad. And oh, I didn't get to see that girl from my lab today. I think she had class conflict with the time of my lab or something or maybe just don't wanna see my horrifying face fir the 3 times in a row.

 Now then... I'm just lying on the floor and bored right now. Maybe I should just sleep. By the way, I think for those of you ghosts that are following my story, I'm getting better relationship with my parents after my home trip. That's all about it.

Thinking about darl, sometimes I wonder if God only wants us to be together for some time and then we should break and go seperate ways, but on the path that are pararell to each other (means we can still see each other). I mean, I was given so much great times that I grew up into a better person after meeting her. But if the teaching supposed to be good for me, why deprive me from meeting her physically? Sometimes I just wonder why, other than being a better person, I get into this relationship. What is the God planning? Hey God, what you the planning? To think about it, if worst had come to worst and that I have to break up, from my side atleast, I would still be life long friend with darl, and also we would go around the world as promised. But I got married with someone else, then I guess she has to bring someone as well, maybe new BF or something. But I still can't get the image that she is with someone else though. It's almost impossible for me. Just can't. But yea, that's what I beginning to wonder about. I really hoped that this LDR did not make her lost the chance of meeting a better person than me. I really honestly one someone to take good care of her; it was supposed to be me, but I can't. I can't even tell how long we are going to spend apart before getting to live together. I don't want that to make her even sadder. She never had the experience of thinking about life without someone she romantically love. When I was with the girl from the 1st blog, I questioned myself of how to live a life without her. But just take a good look at me now. Still alive and breathing. So yea... I really want her to be happy. But I really feel like I have been making her not happy that she should have been. It's already 3 years and 5 months anniversary, and the total time of this anniversary, divided by two, is not enough to count the amount of time we physically see each other. That is the sad truth I just got over the weeks. Why though.

I love to rant about shits here without having to relate this bullshit to the title. But still even though it is sinful, I wonder if I'm showing affection to that weird lab girl. I hope not because I don't want to create any drama, and also.... I'm fucking lazy to hook another girl. 
If you let me fly, I fly 

I honestly have no fucking idea why I even write this title. Can't I just write something simple and elt the fully retarded audience read my essay? All I can say, I gotta write an essay. And bythe fucking way, I noticed that the music is no longer playing in all my blogs.

And
A