Saturday 20 December 2014

First Time Together

To you 3 days ago.

On the 5th of December, I went back to my beloved hometown, where I always go to relax myself and forget about all the problems I have. The house I lived in there, is very noisy, because it's just right beside an ice factory and a busy harbor. Believe it or not, I like it there. Even with all the noises. It's really relaxing. The view of my hometown's river is really splendid. Every sunset, I just have to take a picture. Nothing can beat it's beauty (except my girl). It is really good for me to stay there once in a while. I have no neighbors, so I have no problem playing music loudly at night. Really relaxing... It's even better if my girl is there. So I went back to where i study now 3 days ago. I was really homesick. But now I'm alright. So, remember, do visit hometown if possible.

To you 3 days ago.

19th  of December 2014 marked my first day of lower rectum bleed. When I shit yesterday morning, I was fucking shocked to see my shit. I was like 'ow shit, my shit has blood stain on it'. I ran down to my mom, telling her my shit was bloody. She went up to where I shit, and take a look at my shit. She wasn't surprised. She have that too, lower rectum bleed. She said it was alright,but I was still trembled with fear. I must avoid fatty foods, spicy things and must drink lots of water, if not I'll shit blood again. Haih. Luckily today,  my shit was normal. If not, I have to report this to a doctor and check my rectum. Damn.

19th of December 2014, marked the day I for my first kiss.

It was mind blowing.

So this happened yesterday. I went out with her at Cityone, to watch this Mummy film in cinema. I met her around 12 15 and our movie was at 4 35. That whole time, we walked around the place, having romantic time together. The movie was spooky. But I rated it 6.485. After we watched, we went for dinner at a food court. Nothing happen so far. After that, we went to Bings! to relax.

Most of the time, I hugged her while she lay on me. I really enjoy that moment. Just there talking about things. We even can tell that the bartender really fed up of seeing us together like that. Who cares.

So then, here's the thing. I see her using some lip bum and lipstick. And I asked her,'I wonder what does it taste like', while looking at her lips. She said' You want to try?'. I didn't say anything then. Then, after a few minutes, I asked her 'Do you know what's on my head?' She said 'No'. I was thinking of telling her again of how much I like her. But I guess she got the wrong message.

She replied with the same answer whenever I asked her that question. Until this one time she asked me,'Does it start with a k?'

And I'm like... 'No?..' But then I was happy that she thinks about that. And I asked her if she would want to try, cause it's her first time. She said,' I don't mind losing mine to you'. And I told her the same thing. Then after that, she did things to make me fall into temptation of kissing her.

After a few minutes, she took of her glasses and want me n her to go for it. My mind was on jumbled up, I don't know what to do. I ask me to go for it and I kept on evading it cause I'm just a pussy. This happened untill she kisses me. It was a short one. I didn't even feel anything. Did i kissed her lips? And then, I asked her if she would give me another one. She was alright if it and this time, even longer.

I can feel her tongue, her teeth and our saliva mix around together till it leaked out a bit. Her lips are soft and have the flavor of the lip bum and lipstick she used. I was burning inside. It kills me too, for my first time kiss.After we let go, she told me I was going to fast... but... i was just following her pace. Then all of that ended with more curiosity. did we really kiss properly?

Now, she seems like she wants me to go again for her. I don't think I can resist this time. But still... My guts always run away at this moment.

First Time Together