Friday 14 November 2014

Etude for Change (IV)

Problems in head comes one after another, and we can't help but to give it up and suffer. It is one of the rule if you like someone. Some people may not have trouble at all, they find it nothing. For someone who is amateur in this, like me, won't be able to evade those unnecessary painful feelings.

I managed to ask her out this time. I think i'm just too lucky for this. But in future I may regret this. The the close people who i went out with disappear one by one. And thinking about it is really quite pain in the ass about the time we spend together. And this... I bet will add into the list in the future. 

I told this girl that I dislike being friends with couples. Not because of jealousy, but due to their lovey time together. Most of my friends who gone are mostly due to his/her relationship with someone. Once they have girlfriend or boyfriend, they tend to ignore their friends and pay less attention to them. Pretty fucking stupid way to lose a friend.That refers to both my male and female friends. For the female ones... Once they have someone, I quite... like.. want to keep my distance away from her. I don't want to make her guy suspicious about me, if I kept on talking with her.    

Back to what I wanted to type. The question that bugs me now is that, what if someone confess to her? Will she straight away give it up for that guy and left me? I mean if she's such type of person, I better stay away from her. It's either today or tomorrow she's and her friends going to interrogate this one guy because one of her friends like him. So the thing that pops out in my mind is that if she's lying to me or not. .It could be that she's the one that likes the guy.I have no evidence actually... But she looks quite suspicious sometimes. I should get ready for the day that she's going to tell me that she has someone or anything else that is bad. If i want to get this done properly, I really should be acting fast. 

Why couldn't I just stop liking someone and don't have to experience this shit? But everyone has a question for their own life. Sometime they want to proof right for them self. For me, I want to see if being together with someone really solves the problem.

 Etude for Change (IV)